In the event of a building emergency, please call (800) 432-9627.
An operator will answer your call, gather your information and contact the manager on-duty to get in touch with you for urgent repair assistance.
Systems Real Estate Management, Inc. has an after-hours emergency answering service that is available to receive calls during all non-business hours. The emergency answering service will receive the call, page the manager on-duty and provide them with the details of your specific problem and your contact information. The manager on-duty will contact you to arrange the necessary services and advise you of the vendor that will be addressing the situation.
Please DO NOT leave an emergency message on any voicemail or send an e-mail. Always make sure you speak with a live person in an emergency situation.
Please be prepared to provide the following information:
1. Your name, address and contact information.
2. Description of your maintenance emergency, including: level of severity and damage (if any).
3. Your availability to meet repair personnel.
When preparing for repair personnel, please be sure to:
1. Secure all pets to allow for unhindered access by technicians and management personnel.
2. Advise management of security systems in place (if any).
3. Contain the repair area as much as possible.